TeamFocused Expertise in CleanTech & Resource Efficiency
Ben Lynch is the Founder and Managing Partner of Cleantech Capital Advisors Limited, a firm he established in 2012. Ben has 30 years of financial, strategic, operational and technical experience in dynamic, high-growth and technology-oriented industries, globally. He has worked … Read More »
Godefroy created his advisory & investment boutique, Adrialis, in 2016 . He brings his cross-border transaction experience helping investors and larger corporations optimise their business portfolio, as well as leading innovative companies towards value-added partnerships with strategic and financial investors. … Read More »
- Ben Lynch is the Founder and Managing Partner of Cleantech Capital Advisors Limited, a firm he established in 2012.
- Ben has 30 years of financial, strategic, operational and technical experience in dynamic, high-growth and technology-oriented industries, globally. He has worked in the financial services sector since 1997, always associated with technology companies.
- Prior to founding CleanTech Capital Advisors, he was most recently an MD equity analyst covering the Renewables and Cleantech sectors from 2009-11 (Commerzbank). He worked closely with the firm’s debt finance team on bond offerings for SolarWorld and Nordex. From 2006-2008 Ben headed Deutsche Bank’s European Technology & CleanTech corporate finance team, lifting the ranking from #9 in 2005 to #2 in 2007. Landmark deals include the largest technology LBO (NXP, €4.5bn), and first technology sector Eurobond offering (ASML, €600m). Transactions with his involvement in the CleanTech sector included: Bosch’s €1.1bn purchase of Ersol (2008) and SMA Solar’s €360m IPO (2008).
- Ben covered technology and semiconductor stocks as an equity analyst for Deutsche Bank for 9 years, in London (1997-2002) and New York (2002-2006). He had a key role in the largest ever European technology IPO (Infineon, €6.1bn) and numerous other IPO and secondary offerings. Ben began his career in 1988 as a semiconductor process development engineer at Integrated Device Technology (San Jose, California), followed by a stint as European marketing manager at Toshiba Semiconductors (Düsseldorf, Germany) and then as a Strategy Consultant for the Boston Consulting Group (Paris).
- Ben is Irish, and speaks French fluently and German competently. He gained a First from Trinity College Dublin in Electronic Engineering (1988, thesis on photovoltaics) and an MBA (1995, with Distinction) from INSEAD.
- Darshana Tissera has been working with Cleantech Capital Advisors as a Vice President since 2012.
- Prior to starting with CCA, since 2007 Darshana worked and lived in the Middle East, originally as a financial analyst for one of the largest retail & real estate establishments in Saudi Arabia, and more recently as corporate valuation analyst for Arabsat, the largest fixed service satellite service provider in the MENA region and #10 globally.
- Previously Darshana worked as a sell-side equity research analyst in Colombo, Sri Lanka and also as an accountant for a US-based software development company, handling budgeting, forecasting & financial analysis work.
- Darshana is a fully qualified Chartered Management Accountant of the Institute of Chartered Management Accountants, London, UK since 2001. He earned his MBA from the Postgraduate Institute of Management (PIM), University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka in 2008.
- Godefroy created his advisory & investment boutique, Adrialis, in 2016 . He brings his cross-border transaction experience helping investors and larger corporations optimise their business portfolio, as well as leading innovative companies towards value-added partnerships with strategic and financial investors. Passionate about Specialty Chemicals, Biotech and Renewable Chemistry, Godefroy can uniquely and effectively bridge the “language” gap that often exists between complex technologies and the investment industry (e.g. private equity sponsors & investment banks).
- Prior to creating Adrialis, Godefroy worked 31 years at Eastman Chemical with his last five years as a Member of the Executive Team. He gained his strategic and tactical experience in a cross-functional & cross-cultural career (Sales, Marketing, Business Management, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, General Management), working and living in 5 different countries.
- In the past 3 years, he contributed, as an independent advisor, to several acquisition/divestiture projects (Finland, France, India, Netherlands, Turkey, UK).
- Godefroy is a native of France, where he graduated as a Chemical Engineer, and has also a Masters degree in Management (DESS) from the Sorbonne (Paris), and in 2008, attended the Harvard Business School (AMP).